Supplier Diversity Program
Who Do We Consider to be a Diverse Supplier?
A diverse supplier is a company/trader owned and managed at least 51% by a non-white minority, a disabled person or a woman. We currently recognize a wide range of diverse certifications that include minority businesses, women, veterans, LGBTQ+, disabled persons, and other local city certifications.
Further information on minority business certificates:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce
How Do You Participate?
- View/download the Diversity Supplier Program Pamphlet here
- Fill out our Supplier Diversity Questionnaire here
If you have any questions regarding the questionnaire or about the program, please send your inquiries to email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your participation!